Don’t wait, it’s free for all teachers and parents in Ontario. Enjoy a 2 month free trial by signing up at IDELLO.ORG/EBULLETINCPF
FRANÇAIS SANS FRONTIÈRES is:
- based on the Ontario curriculum, French as a Second Language (2013 and 2014)
- categorized according to CEFR levels
- specifically developed to learn French in an entertaining manner
- designed to provide a variety of levels and adapt to the student’s comprehension level, age and interests
It offers tools for daily activities that promote intercultural understanding and develop the sociolinguistic skills for students from Grades 1 to 12:
- 88 pedagogical sheets in French and in English
- 8 complementary activities in French
- 34 media resources
FRANÇAIS SANS FRONTIÈRES is now available exclusively on IDELLO.ORG. The IDELLO team of educators is glad to present Français sans Frontières in schools and via webinars for free.
Contact us at [email protected] for more information.