What are Chapters?
The Role of the Chapter
Chapters help strengthen French-as-a-second (FSL) language education in Ontario by:
– distributing information about FSL education in their communities;
– working to support local FSL programs;
– encouraging and sponsoring extracurricular French experiences for young people.
Benefits to Chapters
CPF Ontario provides support for its Chapters including:
– grants to help support French activities;
– 65% of the revenue generated from each membership fee goes back to the Chapter;
– access to CPF Ontario’s knowledgeable staff and network of volunteers;
– sponsoring Chapter representatives to conferences and training sessions; and
– copies of CPF publications and brochures to promote FSL and CPF programs.
Owen Sound, ON N4K 1M7
Lindsay, ON K9V 5X5
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G2
Toronto, ON M9B 1T6
Lindsay, ON K9V 3L1
Windsor, ON N8P1H6