Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team?
If you value French as an integral part of Canada and you would like to contribute to our efforts in promoting opportunities for youth in Ontario to learn and use French, we would like to hear from you!
Can you offer these traits?
• You enjoy working on the big picture
• You are innovative and responsive
• You can respectfully share your views
• You work well independently and as part of a team
• You are a good communicator
• You have a love for languages and an awareness of FSL issues
• You are comfortable with computers and have access to email
We are currently seeking interested and enthusiastic CPF Ontario members to join our Board of Directors. Directors are elected for a two-year term and are responsible for supporting the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
Positions on the Board are voluntary. All board members are members of the CPF Ontario Advocacy Committee and may assume additional roles as officers which may require a specific skill set.
Some travel may be required and expenses will be reimbursed. The Board of Directors meets in person at least three times a year; other meetings are held by teleconference.